Sunday 24 April 2011

An English county park / Un parque rural Inglés




















An English country park near my home.  I used to work on this estate with horses a long time ago!   I have spent most of the day doing my accounts today,  a very boring but essential job!  I am not planning any new drawings until after I have been to Spain because I am sure there will be new photos that I will want to use when I return.  / Un parque Inglés país cerca de mi casa. Yo solía trabajar en esta finca con caballos hace mucho tiempo! He pasado la mayor parte del día haciendo mis cuentas hoy, un trabajo muy aburrido, pero esencial! Yo no estoy planeando los dibujos nuevo hasta después de haber estado en España, porque estoy seguro de que habrá nuevas fotos que se desea utilizar cuando regrese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.