Wednesday 12 January 2011

Royal Horse Guards, London. / Guardia Real a caballo, Londres












Here are some photos I took when I went to see the Royal horse guards in  London. I had to photograph a grey horse called Sarajevo and do a drawing of him.  There were some beautiful horses there and I enjoyed taking the photos of the horses from above. / Aquí están algunas fotos que tomé cuando fui a ver a los guardias a caballo Real en Londres. Que tenía que fotografiar un caballo gris llamado Sarajevo y hacer un dibujo de él. Hubo algunos hermosos caballos allí y me gustaba tomar las fotos de los caballos desde arriba.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! When I read your article, I really agree with you about this. I hope you will share more with us. Thank you!
    R.J.
    Horse Classifieds

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.