Sunday 2 January 2011

Adding Spanish text. / Agregar texto en lengua española.

I am gradually getting through the blog adding spanish text to the posts that are just in English.  The Spanish is likely to be bad as I have to use Google translate and I do not always know if it has translated correctly .  I hope that my Spanish friends will be able to understand the text and will forgive me for mistakes. It might take a while to get them all up to date but I will post them onto Facebook as and when each post is done. / Estoy consiguiendo poco a poco a través del blog agregando texto en español a los puestos que son sólo en Inglés. El español es probable que sea malo como tengo que utilizar Google traducir que no siempre se sabe si se ha traducido correctamente. Espero que mis amigos españoles serán capaces de comprender el texto y me perdone por los errores. Puede ser que tome un tiempo para llegar a todos al día, pero voy a publicar en Facebook a medida que cada puesto está hecho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.