Saturday 1 January 2011

1.1.11 the first day of the new year. / 1.1.11 el primer día del nuevo año.

Here is to the start of a new year.  I am hoping it is better than the last one ended!  I still am not drawing, I am so tired with this flu like thing I have.... I just want to sleep all the time.  My new computer is not working so at the moment it is a little difficult to share photos with you all. It is also Mr Moss's 12th birthday today!  / Aquí es el comienzo de un nuevo año. Espero que sea mejor que elúltimo terminó! Todavía no estoy dibujando, estoy tan cansado deesta gripe, como lo tengo .... Sólo quiero dormir todo el tiempo. Minuevo ordenador no funciona así en este momento es un poco difícilde compartir fotos con todos vosotros. También se celebra su cumpleaños hoy 12 de Sr. Moss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.