Monday 29 November 2010

Thousands of photos of horses / Miles de fotos de caballos

I have just arrived home. I have a terrible cold in my head and I feel so incredibly tired. I got stuck in traffic on the M25 coming home for nearly 2 hours as well. I will start to upload photos onto my computer and then go and have a sleep. Later I will try to put some more photos here. I could not do the blog yesterday as we were at SICAB all day and then I could not access the internet in Sevilla airport. / Acabo de llegar a casa. Tengo constipado terrible en mi cabeza y me siento muy cansado. Me quedé atrapado en el tráfico de la M25 a casa durante casi dos horas también. Voy a empezar a subir fotos a mi computadora y luego ir a tener un sueño. Más adelante voy a tratar de poner más fotos aquí. Yo no podría hacer el blog ayer cuando estábamos en SICAB todo el día y luego no pude acceder a Internet en el aeropuerto de Sevilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.