Thursday 28 October 2010

Siamese cat again and more./ Gato siamés nuevo y más


This might seem really boring but here is the second drawing of the siamese cat that I had to do for another client. With those two drawings out of the way, I am about to start on a horse and rider, at the same time I will be doing a donkey and her foal. I will try to post progress pictures on both drawings if I can. It is getting dark earlier in the evening and getting hard to try and photograph drawings in the daylight. /
Esto puede parecer muy aburrido, pero aquí es el segundo dibujo del gato siamés que tuve que hacer por otro cliente. Con estos dos dibujos de en medio, estoy a punto de comenzar en un caballo y jinete, al mismo tiempo voy a estar haciendo un burro y su potro. Voy a tratar de publicar imágenes progreso en ambos dibujos, si puedo. Cada vez es más oscuro antes de la noche y se vuelve más difícil tratar de dibujos fotografía en la luz del día.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.