Saturday 16 October 2010

Grand Basset Griffon Vendéen drawing in progress


And here is today's efforts on the GBGV. I am now feeling like I am getting somewhere! The owners rang me last night and all they could say was wow (and that was without her being anywhere near finished!). This is the first commission I have done showing the work in progress on the internet. I did do a drawing earlier in the year during its different stages but it was an exhibition piece and not a commission. There is still a bit more of her neck to do and I might just do a bit of her back but will see what the owners would like on that score... back or no back!!!
I took a couple of hours off this afternoon to go and see a friend who has American Miniature Horses and I got some fantastic shots of the youngster once he had been turned out in the field. I will try to post some of the photos later or tomorrow! The little guy had what I call a little "fairy" type head, so dishy and cute...... adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.