Saturday 2 October 2010

Day 99 - Semental de Yeguada Cartuja



Title: Semental de Yeguada Cartuja.
Price: £70.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil
Size: Approx. 11cm x 7cm (forgot to bring the sizes home with me tonight so guessing an approx size for tonight just to get it blogged!)

I had to do another Spanish horse for my blog in the closing days of the project and I had to keep it small to enable me to get on with the day 10 picture. After finishing today’s I continued to draw Day 100 when a lady came in and saw the picture (only three quarters finished) and decided that she wanted to buy it – which means that Day 100 will be going up on the blog as already sold!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.