Friday 1 October 2010

Day 98 - Patterdale meets Border.


Title: Patterdale meets Border.
Price: £75.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil
Size: 13.5cm x 10.5cm (approx)
Realised there are no terriers (at least I don't think there are! ) on the blog and being such a popular type of dog I thought I would do a double whammy today with a Patterdale and a Border Terrier meeting up. Both breeds are so full of character it’s almost bursting out of their ears and I know these two personally and they are lovely little dogs. / Realizado no hay terriers (al menos yo no creo que los hay!) en el blog y ser un tipo popular de perro pensé que iba a hacer un doble golpe hoy con una Patterdale y una reunión Border Terrier arribaAmbas razas son tan lleno de carácter, es casi de ruptura de sus oídos y sé que estos dos personalmente y que son encantadores perritos.
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.