Sunday 26 September 2010

Day 93 - Last of the evening sun.


Title: Last of the evening sun.
Price: £95.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 25cm x 20cm


I started this stag a while ago but I wasn’t happy with the colour of the sky I had done, first I made it too light, then much too dark so waited until it had dried out completely and made it this colour which I am now happy with. I wanted this to be a really striking picture with the orange colours in the stag and the grasses. I also wanted to keep it relativelly simple which I think I have achieved. Probably going to be mostly pencil drawings up to the end of the 100 days now as it’s easier whilst manning the exhibition to do pencils rather than oils. I finished this one this morning before I opened – I got up extra early to get it sorted out before opening time!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.