Friday 24 September 2010

Day 91 - Wishing the Master would come home.


Title: Wishing the Master would come home.
Price: £75.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil on paper
Size: 13cm x 9cm

SOLD
I took this as a photograph quite some time back and the great thing about this 100 days blog is that I am slowly getting through the pictures that I have wanted to draw for ages. It is also handy to see if the picture will work as a drawing and if I were to make a larger version where I would have to make any adjustments. I am still glad that the 100 days is nearing it’s close though as I have commissions coming out of my ears and need to start some of these larger pictures that I want to do!! It’s all go – no rest for the wicked they say. L
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.