Sunday 19 September 2010

Day 86 - Semental de Yeguada Cardenas



Title: Semental de Yeguada Cardenas
Price: £80.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil on paper
Size: 10.5cm x 16cm (approx, will measure it tomorrow!)




SOLD AND GOING TO A NEW HOME IN SPAIN.
It’s been another busy day for my exhibition. I sold 2 of my blog pictures (days 20 & 59) and another original pencil drawing, a photograph of Scotland to a couple from the USA and a few other bits and bobs. Met some really interesting people today including a chap who helped set up the British Caspian Breed society (I used to work with Caspians a long time ago). I also had 2 horses visit me (they enjoyed the exhibition very much as I stood outside and petted them whilst the owners went in and had a look around!) Photograph above!
VENDIDOS Y VA A UN NUEVO HOGAR EN ESPAÑA.
Ha sido un día ajetreado para mi exposición. He vendido dos de mis fotos blog (días 20 y 59) y otro dibujo a lápiz original, una fotografía de Escocia a un par de los EE.UU. y algunos otros pedacitos y sacudidas. Se reunió con algunos de hoy la gente realmente interesantes, entre ellos un muchacho que ayudó a crear la sociedad británica Caspio Raza (que solía trabajar con Caspians hace mucho tiempo). También tenía dos caballos visitarme (que disfrutó de la exposición mucho mientras yo estaba fuera y les acarició mientras que los propietarios entró y tenía una mirada alrededor!) Fotografía de arriba!
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.