Sunday 12 September 2010

Day 79 - Real Alcázar de Sevilla 2


Title – Real Alcázar de Sevilla 2.
Price: £70.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm

This is one I did in Spain of the gardens at the Royal Palace in Sevilla. I did start a pencil drawing today but couldn’t get it finished in time and then was going to put up a funny painting that I did today but couldn’t get it photographed in time before the light went outside (I will put up the funny tomorrow and explain it all tomorrow as I have been driving home for 4 hours and am exhausted after a fun filled weekend working!)

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.