Saturday 4 September 2010

Day 71 - Mouth of River Brora.


Title: Mouth of River Brora.
Price: £80.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm


Once again I had some touching up to do of this little picture that I actually did most of it last Christmas. I needed to clean my pochade box palette so thought I would use it up on this one. I stood outside freezing at minus 2 degrees with a high wind chill factor painting this one in December but at least I think that is preferable to the summer midges!!!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.