Friday 3 September 2010

Day 70 - Evening sky, Littleferry.


Title – Evening sky.
Price: £65.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm (approx)

I think the saying goes “here’s one I did earlier” with this one. This is the sky one that I did on the evening of the looking west at littleferry picture. I have been driving home today from Yorkshire visiting Chatsworth country fair on the way. Glynis came with me to that and we met up with Malcolm and Jonathan at their stand. A good day all in all.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.