Wednesday 1 September 2010

Day 68 - Looking west from Littleferry Pier


Title – Looking west from Littleferry Pier.
Price: £80.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm (approx)

SOLD

Took my daughter back to the airport yesterday so I am the last of the visitors still here. Had a nice drive around the countryside but decided in the end that I would paint at one of my favourite places since childhood – Littleferry near Golspie. I took the car down to the pier and painted this picture of the estuary going inland but then the light changed so quickly that I had to stop this painting and start a very quick one of the sky. It then turned into the most beautiful orange and purples – absolutely gorgeous.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.