Tuesday 31 August 2010

Day 67 - Golspie evening, low tide.


Title – Golspie evening, low tide.
Price: £80.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm (approx)

SOLD

After supper in the chip shop last night with my mum, dad, daughter and my aunty from Ireland the sky was turning a really pretty colour so I decided to go behind the chip shop and paint the sea at low tide. I really love the evening (and early morning) skies here especially when the tide is out showing all the seaweed on the beach. I will try to do another of the sea while I am here although time is running out! My brother took my aunt back to the airport this morning and I am taking my daughter back to the airport this afternoon so hope to do a painting on the way home too! I would like to have had time to do some sketches in my own sketchbooks but it looks like there won’t be time. Haven’t even had time to see my friend who lives here in the village here yet. OH for more time…

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.