Sunday 15 August 2010

Day 51 - Sun through the clouds.


Title: Sun through the clouds.
Price: £60.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 25cm x 9cm

Been doing a few little oil paintings, started this one yesterday. Still haven't finished the stag as it's still too wet. Finished some sheep and did some chimneys smoking away (not finished). Sometimes I can get one painting done and finished in one shot but sometimes I have to wait for it to dry if I want to put some detail onto it. I hate the waiting bit. :( This is another view in Scotland during that snowy xmas last year. It was bitterly cold up there and one day I did a painting (or tried to) in minus 4 degrees with a very very cold wind chill factor, the painting wasn't what I had hoped it would be but I kept it just to remind me of how cold I was doing it! I can't remember but it might be in the archive somewhere.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.