Wednesday 11 August 2010

Day 47 - Water Lilies in oil


Title: Water lilies in oil.
Price: £45.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm (size of board)

A quickish little painting today after I finished work of some water lilies on the pond near my studio. Been thinking about painting these for a while and suddenly thought that if I don't get on and do it soon they won't be there! So it was out with the pochade box in the sunshine to do this with the swallows flying overhead and down to the pond surface (presumably to take a drink). Dragonflies and damselflies around too. All very peaceful. I will try to put some photos of my studio up on the page of changes in the next few days, I need to get it tidied up a bit first as it's all been a bit hectic of late! :D

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.