Monday 9 August 2010

Day 45 - Colourful


Title: Colourful.
Price: £65.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Watercolour on Paper

Size:17cm x 17cm

Ok, so this might not be that colourful to those who really do paint colourfully but for me, this is quite colourful!! I had several attempts at this, the first few are successfully ripped up in the bin. I still don't think I have this right - I haven't done much in the way of watercolours to be honest and still playing and learning. But as it looked like it was going to rain, I thought I should get it photographed and finish it! Best to have something for today rather than nothing!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.