Sunday 8 August 2010

Day 44 - Border Collie on beach


Title: Border Collie on beach.
Price: £65.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Watercolour on paper
Size: 17cm x 17cm

Playing with the watercolours today! Here's a Border collie on the beach in Cornwall. I am about to start on this years Christmas card (another watercolour) as I have to have it ready and printed for Somerset Art Weeks in mid September. My goodness, the thought of doing a Christmas card at this time of year makes my heart sink. I would normally be doing it about a fortnight before xmas!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.