Tuesday 3 August 2010

Day 39 - Prickly pear.


Title: Prickly Pear.
Price: £50.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm

I couldn’t get the mini doma vaquera finished last night but I am staying in Spain for today’s picture. I did do a couple in Spain as ones to use just incase I ran out of time one day. This is of a prickly pear surrounded by spring flowers at Alvaro Domecq’s farm. After everyone else had left the show, I sat myself down to do some painting. It was really windy and there was quite a bit of dry sand around so I kind of got sand blasted! Will try to get the mini doma vaquera up tomorrow!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.