Thursday 1 July 2010

DAY 6 of the 100 days - Spanish Horse / Día 6 de los 100 días - Caballo Español


Title: Caballo Pura Raza Español.
Price: £65.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 10cm x 15cm
I just couldn´t resist another Spanish horse again, this chap I have drawn before and I think there will be more of him in the future. He has such a regal presence I am so taken with him. I wasn´t sure I would get him finished today - I had to go for a hospital appointment so took it with me to draw whilst waiting to see the Dr. Caballo Pura Raza Español translates as Pure Bred Spanish Horse.  //   (el precio incluye gastos de envío y de embalaje dentro del Reino Unido - por favor póngase en contacto conmigo para otros destinos)
Medio: lápiz de grafito sobre papel de gramaje extra cartucho.
Tamaño: 10cm x 15cm
Simplemente no podía resistir otro caballo español de nuevo, este capítulo he dibujado antes y creo que habrá más de él en el futuro. Él tiene una presencia tan real me siento muy llevado con él. Yo no estaba seguro de que lo conseguiría terminar hoy - que tenía que ir a una cita hospital para que lo llevé conmigo a dibujar a la espera para ver al médico.


For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.