Friday 30 July 2010

Day 35 - Doma Vaquera Mini 1


Title: Doma Vaquera Mini 1.
Price: £50.00
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 12cm x 12cm approx.
I have been "drawn" to another Doma Vaquera picture.. I am going to do a little series of these and probably all the same size. I love watching Doma Vaquera and this horse I saw at Jerez at the National championships. I sat watching and taking photos for hours of the concurso. I am also probably going to do a series on Mini Rejoneadors too, again - probably all about the same size as this. I have to try to get another picture done today for Tuesday as I am off to London for the Private View from really early in the morning until almost midnight so as I don't want to miss a day I have to start it now!
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.