Wednesday 28 July 2010

Day 33 - Sketch of a grey.


Title: Sketch of a grey.
Price: £45.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 16.5cm x 15cm

This is just a quick little sketch that I have done of a grey horse. I deliberatelly kept it quite sketchy but somehow I still managed to keep fiddling with it! I find it really hard to keep things very loose, it's something I must practise more. I am a third of the way through now in the 100 days and I have done one third of a painting for tomorrows blog so I really am a third of the way through! I wanted to do more on the painting for tomorrow but I have to wait for it to dry a bit before doing some lettering (and fiddling about!!) :D

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.