Sunday 25 July 2010

Day 30 - Cott Valley Stream, Cornwall.


Title: Cott Valley Stream, Cornwall.
Price: £60.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on Board
Size: 20cm x 15cm

Another night when I wasn't sure I was going to get here before missing the midnight deadline! Just got back from Cornwall, stopping on Dartmoor on the way home! Here is a painting of a stream that runs down the Cott Valley to the sea. It's a really pretty stream with lots of flowers alongside it. On Dartmoor we saw some sweet ponies (again!). Whilst in Cornwall we also went to Cape Cornwall, Penzance and Mousehole. Tomorrow I will try to put some of my sketches from my sketchbook up on "A page for changes" page here! Been quite busy.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.