Tuesday 20 July 2010

Day 25 - Arab Mare, Maheela


Title: Arab Mare, Maheela.
Price: £80.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 13cm x 19cm

Phew, thought I wasn't going to get this finished tonight because I started it last night and got about half way through and have been out working all day and came home to finish this. Needed to get it done as quickly as possible because I can only photograph in daylight outside and it looks like it is going to pour with rain any minute!! This beautiful girl is called Maheela and the photo was courtesy of Hanne Berg (on Facebook). She has some really beautiful horses and I was drawn (pardon the pun!) to this one with her stunning beauty. And what's more - I am a quarter of the way there with the 100 days!!! A milestone!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.