Saturday 17 July 2010

Day 22 - Grey mare as model


Title: Grey Mare as model.
Price: £60.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm

I have been touching up this picture today as I started it down in Devon during the Devon Art week. This mare was so good standing still all day (by the name of Misty) and the owner holding her was a very good handler. It was a really hot sunny day which bleached out a lot of the colours and this was done around mid day in full sun too. I have also been working on a cat picture today (not for the blog) for the Society of Feline Artists (I will put it on Facebook later but not here so it doesn't get confusing as to what is for sale and what isn't!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.