Friday 16 July 2010

Day 21 - Sketches of Moss


Title: Sketches of Moss.
Price: £45.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 28cm x 40cm total (A3 size)

I am normally quite particular about my sketches and people looking at them but I thought for the first time I would offer for sale a page of my sketches. The total size of the page is A3 but there are 7 and a bit sketches on it. I said at the beginning of the 100 days blog that I would try to occasionally offer something different. This is my dog, mainly whilst he was sleeping last night but I managed to get him mesmerised by a toy to get him with his head up! My sketches are much looser than my "proper" pencil drawings as these are all done from life. I hope you enjoy them!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.