Tuesday 13 July 2010

DAY 18 - Patio flowers in Spain


Title: Patio flowers in Spain.
Price: £75.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm

SOLD

I am in Spain today for the blog (not me literally unfortunatelly!). These are some flowers that were on the patio of the house that I was staying in when I went out to Spain in May. I really liked the teracotta tiles with the white walls and the shadows on the wall and floor from the plant. I am not very botanically minded so don't know what the flower was, maybe a Jasmine? I am working on another pencil drawing for tomorrow (another foal but of a different sort!)

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.