Monday 12 July 2010

DAY 17 - Donkey Foal


Title: All legs and ears.
Price: £80.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 13cm x 20cm

So for all donkey fans out there, I got the donkey foal finished last night and photographed it this afternoon. This baby was only about 5 days old and soooo very friendly. It was actually quite hard to get a picture of him because he kept wanting to come over and talk to me. I kept getting his nose in the camera lens! There will be more donks soon!


For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

2 comments:

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.