Sunday 11 July 2010

DAY 16 - Boat at Cape Cornwall.


Title: Boat at Cape Cornwall.
Price: £70.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm

Today's picture is a boat dry docked at Cape Cornwall, I started this painting whilst I was down in Cornwall a couple of weeks ago but didn't manage to finish it there. I have finished off the details (or as a friend of mine would say- tittling with a small brush!) this morning before going to photograph a Grand Basset Griffon Vendeen (who incidentally was really sweet and lovely!)
I really wanted to blog a donkey drawing tonight but I just haven't managed to get it finished in time so it will probably be tomorrow.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.