Saturday 10 July 2010

DAY 15 - Hounds


Title: Hounds.
Price: £85.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 18.5cm x 13cm
SOLD
I actually started this drawing yesterday as it is impossible for me to get one this size done in one day. I have just finished it and want to get on and draw a donkey so thought I would do the blog early today. This size of drawing would normally sell at around £200 so it's a bit of a bargain today! I love drawing hounds because I like the shape of their heads, I always think they are very sculptural looking.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

2 comments:

  1. I think that this is a stunning drawing, it is so detailed and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. The larger the drawing that I do, the more detail gets put in, this is the largest pencil drawing on the 100 days blog so far. Plan to do more this sort of size for it though.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.