Friday 9 July 2010

DAY 14 - Haytor, Dartmoor


Title: Haytor, Dartmoor.
Price: £50.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 6" x 8"

Here is the other little picture that I actually did yesterday on Dartmoor. It is of Haytor on the moor. The heather has just started to come out on Dartmoor so I exagerated it just a little to make it look like it was out more than it actually was. I am working on a slightly larger pencil drawing of some Hounds which I hope to finish for tomorrows blog, but then again - I might just have to do a donkey foal, will have to wait and see which I finish first! I have been taking photos of donkey foals (less than a week old with huge ears!) today. They were SO SO cute and friendly. I am going to try to put some pics of them and also the foals we found on Dartmoor yesterday onto facebook - this is the link for my page where I will be adding new pics. If you like what you see, do click on the like button! ( http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php?fcode=026db3c9b&f=1465066552#!/pages/Cathy-Spearing-wwwequinartcouk/126777144023246?ref=sgm ) Incidentally, if anyone has any requests for a specific subject I will see what I can do for the blog (no obligation to purchase of course!)

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.