Tuesday 6 July 2010

Day 11 - The Hay Barn.


Title: The Hay Barn
Price: £65.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on board.
Size: 6" x 8"

I suppose that I am still on a farm yard theme tonight as here we have an old hay barn. I was attracted to it because of the uneven frontage to it with the dark inside and the sunlight on the loose hay coming out of the barn with the overgrown vegetation in the foreground.

I have been down to the seaside tonight for some fish and chips, wanted to do some painting but rather tired tonight! Moss had a really good run along the beach chasing the waves though, it seemed that he wasn't tired in the least!!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.