Saturday 15 May 2010

Sorted out.





Ah so here I am. I have found a hotel that I can use their WI-FI provided I buy a coffee! The 2 pictures of me were taken last night shortly after my arrival, being blown away by the wind by the beach! Although I had my coat on, I really didn't need it. The other view is one I took of the sun going down on the sea from Sanlucar beach. All not great quality pics because they were taken with this laptop camera! (and the wind was shaking it around alot). Not sure what I will do today, definatelly go down to the beach to see if there are any horses around. I also have to get ready to go to Osuna tomorrow to see a friend at an Andalucian horse stud and to go to the corrida de rejones in Osuna tomorrow night. Hopefully, they will have internet access there too as I am staying in a hotel tomorrow night as it's quite a drive from Osuna to Sanlucar. Hope to have some better pictures up tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.