Thursday 27 May 2010

Some more of Spain / Poco más de España



I have been going through more of the pictures from Spain today and liked these two. One is of the Baths of Maria in the Real Alcazar and the other is where they store the brandy in the barrels at Bodega Terry in El Puerto de Santa Maria. I am not much into wines and brandy's but I found the shapes really interesting.
I am contemplating doing a 100 pictures in 100 days thing soon which I if I decide to do it I will put a new picture which will be up for sale on the blog every day. Keep watching because if I do it, it will probably start in June. Have to get myself very organised if I decide to do it though. Please do tell your friends to watch out for it as I might try different styles for me. There will certainly be a mixture of pochade oil paintings, pencil drawings and maybe some sketches or little watercolours. They will all be priced at under £100.00 which will include postage. Will let you know if and when I decide to go for it! Keep your eyes open!  /  He pasado por varias de las imágenes de la España de hoy yrecomiendan estos dos. Uno de ellos es de los Baños de María enel Real Alcázar y la otra es donde almacenar el brandy en los barriles en la Bodega de Terry en El Puerto de Santa María. Noestoy mucho en los vinos y de brandy, pero he encontrado las formas realmente interesantes.
Estoy pensando hacer un 100 imágenes en 100 días lo más pronto que yo si me decido a hacerlo voy a poner una nueva imagen que será para la venta en el blog todos los días. Tener en observación porque si lo hago, que probablemente comenzará en junio. Tengo que ponerme muy organizada si decido hacerlo sin embargo. Por favor, diga a sus amigos que estar atento a lo que yo podría probar diferentes estilos para mí. Sin duda será unamezcla de pinturas al óleo pochade, dibujos a lápiz y tal vezalgunos bocetos o pequeñas acuarelas. Todos ellos tendrán un precio de menos de £ 100.00 que se incluyen gastos de envío. Le permitirá saber si, y cuando me decido a ir a por ello! Mantenga sus ojos abiertos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.