Friday 28 May 2010

Lost pictures / Recuperar imágenes

Discovered today that I have somehow lost some of the photos that I took in Spain including all the pics of the dalmation in the sea and the ones of the single horse and cart on the beach! Goodness only knows what else I have lost as well. Have spent half the day trying out different recovery programmes to see if I can get them back. So if anyone knows of a good recovery programme for CF III cards then please do tell me about it!!! No pics today as I am scanning cards for lost photos. / Hoy descubrí que de alguna manera han perdido algunas de lasfotos que tomé en España, incluyendo todas las fotos de laDalmacia en el mar y los de la solo caballo y el carro en la playa! La bondad sólo se sabe que más he perdido también. Ha pasado la mitad del día probando diferentes programas de recuperación paraver si puedo recuperarlos. Así que si alguien sabe de un buen programa de recuperación para tarjetas CF III, entonces por favorme lo cuentas! No hay fotos hoy en día que a mí digitalización de tarjetas de fotos perdidas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.