Saturday 1 May 2010

Home again!

I am home again and totally exhausted!! Sorry I couldn't get to a computer yesterday, there just wasn't chance. Today I was in London and I went to see the Drawings exhibition in the British Museum, was a bit disappointed at how many people they let in all at once making it difficult to see the pictures. Also went up to Messums and saw some BRILLIANT paintings there by some of my favourite artist (mainly from the Newlyn School along with Lucy Kemp- Welch.) Had our own private viewing there as the nice chap took us up to the locked rooms to see them (that sounds very bad doesn't it!! We truly only looked at paintings!). Went to Cornellisons where I bought some rotary pencils and a few other bits and bobs. Glynis was made an Associate of the Society of Graphic Fine Art today too which was excellent. On my return home I had my form back from the Society of Women artists saying all pictures been accepted for this years exhibition which was also great news. Tomorrow it's back to the drawing board and those foals... I will definatelly get at least one pic up here tomorrow, (unless the pc is down!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.