Thursday 18 March 2010

Merlin the pony commission.


Well I managed to get together with Merlin's owner today who collected him so here he is. The image is a bit dodgy as I photographed him behind celophane wrap hence the differences in the background shades. I sold another of my drawings today which was a bonus and will help to pay for the shelves etc that I am having done. Been to my physio today who puts me as right as she can and has helped me to survive another week.... Still trying to get stuff into the new cupboards but now it's lunch time.... and I am HUNGRY!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, this is the daughter of the painting owner and this is a picturesque portrail of my pony, i am currently 14 and one day hopefully, this will become a family heirloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I am pleased that you see it as a family heirloom and so glad that your mum was pleased with him too.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.