Wednesday 17 March 2010

Long day.

Well I thought I would never get here! I've been out cleaning all day and came home to start putting all the stuff back under the stairs now that there are shelves there. Came accross some old sentimental stuff like my past horses and dogs registration certificates and some old photos that I thought had been long lost. Have only just finished filling up the shelves but really must be more ruthless and put some of it in the bin!! I had 2 tall slots made under the stairs to accomodate some pictures and boards for painting etc and the next thing I have to do other than go to sleep is to make a curtain to cover the understairs! It won't be happening in the near future however, too much to do in the way of drawing to be done. No pics today, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.