Thursday 25 March 2010

An eventful trip to Yorkshire.

No photos today, I am back in Yorkshire and not on my own computer. I came up via the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge to see the Singer-Sargent, Sickert and Spencer exhibition. I loved the painting "The Spanish Fountain" by Sargent and in the rest of the museum there was a Landseer that was lovely and a Bastien Lepage painting of a girl under a parasol. It was really interesting but I couldn't spend much time there as I had to get up to R&R country to collect a couple of horse prints I had bought on ebay, then dash up to the outskirts of York to collect a huge pile of mdf boards that had been cut to size for me for my pochade box. I eventually arrived at Glynis's and I walked the dogs to the ponies and helped fill haynets! I need to get to bed soon as we are off life painting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.