Thursday 4 February 2010

Somerset Art Weeks update!


I am so excited today. I have managed to replace the venue that I had previously thought I had for this year's Somerset Art Weeks with one which could well prove to be much better! I am going to be holding it in a well known framers in my area and it is for 2 weeks over September/ October. I will keep you all informed of the details much nearer the time. Have been drawing the Hunter again today, he's a lovely horse.
Todays picture is another one that I did during SAW last year (near the end of the weeks) so it is still actually for sale. She is a little collie pup that I fell in love with in Devon and the drawing is another very small one (again about 6" x 4" approx).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.