Saturday 20 February 2010

No art done today so far...



Oh goodness, there's another day gone by without doing any art work (at least so far). I had a bit of a tidy up job at the house I was staying in and then the owner asked me out for lunch. I did manage however to photograph some long tailed tits that I have been wanting to photograph for ages and ages and I admit they aren't quite the pics I wanted I was pleased to get some of them at last. They were taken through secondary glazing which didn't really help either but here's one of them anyway. Hope to get a bit more of Captain done tonight but I know I have alot of other things to catch up on! There's also a cute little robin here I took whilst at my friends house.... enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.