Friday 12 February 2010

Life drawing.

A very busy day today. We (myself and Glynis) went up to do the ponies and walk the dogs. After which, we went off to Sleningford for our morning of life drawing. We had a super male model who posed really well. We did several really quick sketches first and then settled down for the rest of the morning to do a longer pose. I decided to do another of my small pochade paintings, I managed to chop his head and feet off though. I can't post the picture today as I can't download on this computer. We stopped on the way home and I did a pochade painting of the landscape whilst Glynis drew a tree. We came home, did the ponies again and came home to organise ourselves for painting again tomorrow. I will post new pictures probably on Monday or Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.