Sunday 31 January 2010

Watercolour sketches./ Acuarela bocetos.


Well having spent the morning trying to make copies of all correspondence regarding a RTA I had in November where I was stationary and the third party hit my car, I had to go out to the car to collect some of the documents. Whilst I was there, I saw the Watercolour sketch book that I keep in the car and decided to post one of the sketches. This one was done in Cornwall last June and it is literally postcard size: that is nearly 4" x 6" and took about 40 minutes. I tend to take longer on the watercolour sketches than the oil sketches as they are much less forgiving and not so easy to wipe out mistakes! I will at some point take some photos of the kit that I take out with me for watercolours (have to keep at the drawing of Merlin today so no time for photographs today!). / Bueno después de haber pasado la mañana tratando de hacer copias de toda la correspondencia en relación con un acuerdo comercial regional que había en noviembre de donde yo esta baparado y el tercero golpeó mi coche, tuve que ir al coche para recoger algunos de los documentos. Mientras estuve allí, vi el cuaderno Acuarela que tengo en el coche y decidió crear uno de los bocetos. Éste se llevó a cabo en Cornwall en junio pasado yes, literalmente, tamaño postal, es decir cerca de 4 "x 6" y se llevóunos 40 minutos. Tiendo a tomar más tiempo en los dibujos de acuarela que el aceite de bocetos, ya que son mucho menos tolerantes y no tan fácil de borrar los errores! Yo en algún momento de tomar algunas fotos del equipo que llevo conmigo para acuarelas (tiene que guardar en el sorteo de hoy Merlín tanpoco tiempo para las fotos de hoy!).

1 comment:

  1. Nice watercolour, I have seen that little boat you were painting in Mousehole Harbour

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.