Wednesday 27 January 2010

Skies./ cielos



The sky this morning was really beautiful and I wanted to paint it but had to get off to work, it can be very frustrating when there just isn't time! I am posting a couple of little pochade paintings that I did while I was in the far north of Scotland over Christmas with all that white stuff all around. They are just half hour jobs so not much in the way of detail and are 6" x 8" in size. I might do a couple of larger paintings from these little ones, not sure yet. I might just sell off these little sketches as they are as I think they are often much fresher than a full blown painting. Now I need to go and finish a commission of a lovely quarter horse in his American style bridle.... will post at another date. / El cielo esta mañana ha sido muy bonito y yo quería pintar, perotuvo que salir a trabajar, puede ser muy frustrante cuandosimplemente no hay tiempo! Estoy publicando un par de pinturaspochade poco que hice mientras estaba en el extremo norte deEscocia durante la Navidad con todas esas cosas blancas por todas partes. Ellos son sólo puestos de trabajo de media hora, notanto en la forma de detalle y son de 6 "x 8" de tamaño. Yo podríahacer un par de grandes pinturas de estos pequeños, no estoy seguro todavía. Yo podría vender estos pequeños bocetos, ya queson los que piensan que son a menudo mucho más fresco que una pintura soplada completa. Ahora tengo que ir a terminar unacomisión de un caballo cuarto de milla encantadora en la brida de estilo americano .... se publicará en otra fecha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.